cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova 64-bit support
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:10:20 GMT
I know that's been our Android policy; I though that iOS was roughly "we
support the current release and the one previous release", which would mean
that we're already good to start just supporting iOS 7 and 8 exclusively.

(Not that it's a big difference -- a 1-month delay is about what it would
take to get another cordova-ios release out anyway :) )