cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: I've fixed an issue. What's next?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:42:51 GMT
Well, I think what you've just done (pinging the list) is pretty close to
the right next step.

You should probably assign the issue back to Shaz with a note directed to
him asking him to take a look and merge it in. (I'd merge it, but I haven't
been following iOS 8 development closely enough to judge its correctness)

And thanks for taking it on!

Ian