cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: official bluetooth plugin
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:45:35 GMT
You can write it, and it can become official ... Why must developers here
write it for you?
Lots of people want lots of things ... I'm not sure why this is puzzling.

Anyway, we are off topic for this list, so I will leave it at that.
To find more info on contributing, please read:
http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage