cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova: Comment on Deleting hidekeyboard and showkeyboard Events
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 21:19:17 GMT
Michal, are you trolling?

The goal of ceasing to exist is not about being replaced, it is about
seeing the browser implement the features intrinsically.
What happens when Ionic decides not to update their plugin, or abandons it?

I do think this specific case is best handled in a plugin, but pushing
people to use ionic's also means that anyone who is developing outside of
iOS and Android is screwed.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com