cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaBridge: Public or Private API
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 04:58:42 GMT
What if each webview implementation injected it's own exec function?
This would/could apply also to platform's webviews.  The cordova-js version
of exec, could simply queue exec calls if they happened pre-deviceready.

I have experimented with this in the past, and verified that Windows, WP8,
and iOS could easily support it.