cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject plugin.xml config-file for json files
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:52:21 GMT
Hi,

if I remember correctly then this was discussed before but I can't find the
email exchange.

We are trying to use our cordova app on firefoxos and would like to modify
manifest.webapp which is a json file.

In plugin.xml we can only modify xml files using the config-file element.

What are your preference on how to implenent this?
- reuse config-file with new attribute type="json" (default "xml")
  or new element e.g. "config-file-json"
- only adding to the json and throw if key already exists?
- ...

Should I file an issue and implement it?

cheers
Axel