cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Suggestion: Warning about usage of patterns that conflict with the Firefox OS CSP
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:35:52 GMT
We could add <meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content=".."> to
the default template, or create a plugin that injects it automatically and
try to get developers to install that plugin.

This has some benefits for security of cordova apps and has been brought up
on these lists in that context (very recently by Ian's whitelist -> plugin
thread).

Finally, perhaps you can use the `vulcanize --csp` tool to externalize
scripts automatically? (This issue applies to chrome apps, and vulcanize is
used to solve the problem with web component inline scripts).

-Michal