cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Grabbing logs from superspawn.js in cordova-lib
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:09:12 GMT
..and I just tried with { stdio: 'default' } and the current run.js
implementation doesn't actually support a callback for spawn, nor return
the promise result.

This line:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/run.js#L44
 should be returning a promise which, when resolved, has a string
containing the output.