cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Documentation generation in pure Node.JS
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 21:00:16 GMT
Just tried it using the steps Shaz listed on the PR and its working for me
fine.  However, there are some warnings during generation (bunch of "Did
not found link for the keyword"), and the generated pages appear to have
some links missing (such as the first page, Guides do not link to
anything).  Unsure if the warning is the cause of the missing links.

Keep chugging away!

-Michal