cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova 64-bit support
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 18:21:52 GMT
The 64 bit support on iOS is in the form of a fat binary that contains 32
bit and 64 bit code.
This form of fat binary is only supported for iOS 5.1.1 and up, which is
below our minimum support of iOS 6.0 in cordova-ios itself (which may be
bumped up soon to 7.0 if there is consensus to do so).

Off-topic:
If we bump up min support to iOS 7.0, we can support Swift plugins.