cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova 64-bit support
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 00:13:33 GMT
Like it or not, it is the future of Apple's ecosystem.
A lot of people will differ on the wanting to keep iOS 6 support. But we've
regularly only supported only the latest, plus the previous - and it's a
resources issue.

If you want to volunteer testing everything on iOS 6 devices for each
release, please do contribute. We are all working with limited resources
here.