cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian>
Subject Re: Notification in dialog plugin
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:07:42 GMT
ya this is legacy pain; the source formerly known as phonegap predates
push/local notifications!

used to be vibrate, flash indicator lights (remember those on
blackberries?) and beep (also lol)

we named the plugin repo cordova-plugin-dialogue (and moved vibrate out)
b/c that seemed more appropriate for alert, confirm and friends.

since everything is independently revision-ed in plugins now I say:
refactor with impunity.