cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:03:08 GMT
wow really nice stuff Daniel. xplatform desktop plugins to an embedded
chome browser is hella cool! [1]

let us know how we can help you

(first glance appears we could help by impl 'platform scripts' [2] which
puts the project on the path to the cli and being an 'official' platform)

[1]
https://github.com/hsimpson/cordova-cef/blob/master/src/common/cordovaplugin.h
[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/tree/master/bin