cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Grabbing logs from superspawn.js in cordova-lib
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:01:55 GMT
I don't think it's possible without a code change (which we're completely
open to). I tried once to route that through the existing events system,
but the problem is that doing so results in random newlines being inserted
everywhere. We'd probably need to add a new event (maybe "rawlog") that
routes to process.stdout.write() rather than console.log().