cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaBridge: Public or Private API
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 03:52:13 GMT
Hmm, yeah, CordovaBridge is very much tied to the idea that a bridge has
prompt mode, which tells the origin, and a js mode which uses a token to
verify it's trusted. Both of these concepts are fairly
webview-implementation specific.

The only thing in there that seems webview-agnostic is the reset()
function. So, maybe create a CordovaBridge abstract base class that just
has reset() and make that what the webview impl uses as its type?

Not sure if that's along the lines of what you're thinking...