cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova: Comment on Deleting hidekeyboard and showkeyboard Events
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:52:59 GMT
Regardless of the technical debt, these events:
1. Don't exist on iOS nor Windows (didn't check other platforms)
2. Are not documented (at least not at
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/4.0.0/cordova_events_events.md.html#Events
)
3. Are implemented using logic that could be done in JS (using onresize
events)
4. Can also be implemented using a plugin (Ionic is an example, but it's
pretty easy to copy & paste the Stack Overflow code into one of your own)

Let's just get rid of them in 4.0.x