cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Starting to work on cordova again - reintroduction
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 01:16:46 GMT
Hey Josh,

Welcome back.

Gotta say I've been using Ionic recently and I think it's awesome! (Did you
work on Ionic CLI wrap around Cordova?)
Please say thanks to the team, it really makes web mobile development
possible with Angular!

On a Plugman note; If you are looking into the commands would you care to
take a look into the publish command? There's a bug (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6092) when a .framework is
included in a plugin on the registry, it's symlinks are broken when npm
publishing.

I would be in your debt if you can fix it ;)
Free beers and sofa in Tokyo is a pretty good deal xD

--
<http://www.wizcorp.jp/>Ally Ogilvie
Lead Developer - MobDev. | Wizcorp Inc. <http://www.wizcorp.jp/>