cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: Review: Tools Release blog post
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 21:23:50 GMT
Incorporated pull request from Josh and Marcel, added the CB-7890 to
notable changes in the lib, bumped micro numbers for versions that will
have to be changed.

Published it in github/cordova/apache-blog-posts at
https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2014-11-10-tools-release.md
Please review.

Steve, thanks for adding me to the org.

Deleted my fork of the blog posts repo at github/kamrik.