cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: plugin.xml config-file for json files
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:30:31 GMT
I was just having similar thoughts about getting info from the plugin to
*.gradle files.

Another option for JSON would be to bundle a JSON file with the same
structure as manifest.webapp and have the FirefoxOS build script merge this
file into manifest.webapp as one of the first steps. This will require a
convention, say all JOSN fils in a dir called manifest_extras get merged
into manifest.webapp by the firefoxos build script. And plugins will be
able to bundle json files with target-dir="manifest_extras/".

I know very little about firefoxos, but for gradle files on Android this
will probably be simpler to implement and more flexible (but only after
Gradles becomes the only supported build system).