cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release, take 3
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:45:56 GMT
Ok, just published it all. Thanks for help and support.

Another question, for blog post the instructions look as follows:
cd cordova-website
rake build
svn st
svn add blah.blah.blah
svn commit -m "$JIRA Published blog post for tools release."

The `svn st` shows a bunch of stuff I had no intention to change. The
changes are subtle, mostly line breaks that don't show in rendered HTML
anyway. Solved it this time by running rake build with and without the new
post, diffing the entire site dir and only commiting the files that
changed. But this is rather laborious and fragile. Did I miss something
with setting up rake properly?