cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release, take 3
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:06:07 GMT
Thanks for testing everyone, sending out an official results email
soon. Josh thanks for the fixes in blog post. I've merged them in. The blog
post pull request also contains a change
<https://github.com/jsoref/cordova-apache-blog-posts/commit/b4e8c325ba2f6f1357dbe1770db735d15bf79986>
to the win certificate post which I didn't merge. Windows people, please
take a look at it.

Anyone knows why the pull request still shows commits that are already
merged in? I had the impression that GitHub pull request should be the same
as
    git log master..jsoref/2014-11-10-tools-release
which only shows one commit that is not yet merged