cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:54:05 GMT
Ok, published new packages and a new vote thread.

Thinking about fixes the the release doc [1].

We need some clear instructions for the case when releasing with an update
from an existing branch. Does the following sound right?
Assuming a micro version bump is needed from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1.

* On master, changed 4.1.1-dev in package.json to 4.1.2-dev, commit and push
* On 4.1.x branch
  - merge any required fixes
  - change 4.1.0 to 4.1.1
  - change versions in package.json dependencies appropriately
  - commit
  - git tag 4.1.1
  - git push && git push --tags  (assumes upstream is set properly)

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/tools-release-process.md