cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Barham <>
Subject Introduction
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:13:53 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Tim Barham, and I'm on the Visual Studio team at Microsoft. I have been a part
of the team that has been working on Cordova support for Visual Studio, and now I would like
to contribute directly to Cordova, so hopefully you'll be seeing more of me around here!

The first change I hope to make is to fix bug
- fixing the Windows "addProjectReference" logic to handle multiple projects in a solution
file, and multiple solution files (which is a possibility now with support for universal apps).
I've submitted my signed ICLA, and have a fix for the bug ready to go, so hope to submit my
first pull request shortly.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message