cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Salzburg <oliver.salzb...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to Cordova
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:56:53 GMT
Hello list,

we've been working with Cordova for about a year now.
In the process we've opened a couple of issues on the Cordova Jira and
submitted a couple of pull requests on GitHub.

I've noticed that responses to these actions usually take either a very
long time, or don't happen at all.

We've started to maintain forks of several plugins where we have
included required fixes, but I consider this a very sad situation.
I would much prefer to use upstream versions and have our fixes
included in those.

So I'm wondering if I'm not using the correct communication channels.

Please let me know about the best way to have contributions discussed
and included quickly.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver