cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:03:10 GMT
Wanted to update the mailing list on the progress for Buildbot and Medic on Apache infrastructure
and how to run them on the nightlies.

Here is the long conversation as a ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8588

Basically, the Cordova configuration will be merged with the configuration that also includes
other projects. This can be setup so that Medic can be run on the nightlies also. The next
step would be setting up slaves. We also have an option of contributing our own slaves to
the Apache master.

Microsoft Open Tech is planning on contributing the following configurations for slaves

-          Windows 8 Build on Windows OS

-          Windows 8.1 build on Windows OS

-          Windows Phone 8 build on Windows OS

-          Windows Phone 8.1 build on Windows OS

-          Android build on Windows OS.

Since there are many more platforms, can other in the community help with expanding this test
matrix (like adding iOS machine, adding Blackberry/FxOS platforms)? P.S: We have never run
medic on other platforms that can be built using Windows, so we could help with those too,
but would need help from the community.