cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: How to update cordova 3.5.0 to 3.6.3 on windows 8
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:23:30 GMT
Hi, please try the following
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.6.0/guide_platforms_win8_upgrade.md.html#Upgrading%20Windows%208

1. Update cordova CLI to the latest version (npm update -g cordova)
2. cd to your app
3. Run 'cordova platform update windows8'

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Kartik Mehta [mailto:kartik.mehta@gatewaytechnolabs.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:45 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: How to update cordova 3.5.0 to 3.6.3 on windows 8

Hi,

I want to update cordova version from command line I currently have cordova
3.5.0 want to upgrade to 3.6.3. Can you please let me know the steps to be performed on windows
8.

Regards,

Kartik.

DISCLAIMER:
This communication is confidential and privileged and is directed to and for the use of the
addressee only. The recipient if not the addressee should not use this message if erroneously
received, and access and use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee
is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email and immediately destroy all copies of this message and any attachments and delete it
from your computer system permanently.

Before opening and accessing the attachment, if any, please check and scan for virus.