cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Windows Release
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:13:14 GMT
I think moving RELEASENotes works good. +1 on the vote.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 10:06 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Windows Release

Windows and WP8 will be missing release notes because we are using npm pack to package and
the packaged directory is a subdirectory in the repo.
RELEASENOTES.md is in the root.

This is the last release where the package directory is a sub directory.
Master for both those repos have moved all files to the root (including package.json). Future
releases will include RELEASENOTES.md.

We could move RELEASENOTES.md into the sub directory on the 3.6.x branch for both repos and
retag. I don't think it is necessary since the notes will be posted in the blog post, but
if people feel strongly about including it, I will go ahead and do it.