cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Genymotion on Mac for Cordova testing
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:36:15 GMT

Hey guys, I need to test an Android 4.2 device for a Cordova issue I'm
looking into and I just got a mac *yay*.  So I installed Genymotion and am
having the hardest time getting it to run.  I know most of our team of
developers use a Mac.  Does anyone else have Genymotion running?  Anyone
have any difficulties during install that they might have a trick for me to
try.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it's related to permissions but I
could be wrong.  Genymotion runs without any problem on my Windows machine.
It's just getting a little old going back and forth between the machines.

Any advice appreciated!

Lisa
@LisaSeacat