cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Adding ability to add any platform on any OS
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:44:45 GMT

Well the idea is that you should be able to add a platform to your project
even if you can't build it. So that you can have multiple developers on
different OS's working on the same project using SCM. That way, for
example, you can add the Windows platform on OSX and just have another
developer on a Windows machine build it.

Thanks,
Edna Morales