cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Genymotion on Mac for Cordova testing
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:29:50 GMT
It's a brand new mac and brand new installation so i'm using the latest
version of genymotion and virtualbox.  I can actually launch the vm's from
within virtualbox and they startup just fine.  So it seems like it's more
of a problem with genymotion being able to "talk" to the virtualbox.  So
that's why I tried out the network fixes suggested but that didn't solve my
issue.

Lisa

btw, also tried downgrading to an older version of genymotion and that
didn't solve the problem