cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS 8] Status of WKWebView work
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 19:34:23 GMT
On Linux, it's pretty easy to listen only on localhost, I don't know how difficult it is here.
I would think that even for an experimental plugin, not being accessible to peers is really
important. Not being accessible to other local apps will likely become important in the future.

It still scares me that a local http server is the solution, but alas I see how there aren't
other options available yet. Crossing fingers for a fix from Apple in iOS 8.1...