cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Adding node-webkit as a platform
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:03:51 GMT
Would be awesome, I created this myself using CefClient (without cordova-plugins) and for Windows
only. Official support with node-webkit would be a cool idea!

Verzonden met Windows Mail

Van: Maxime LUCE
Verzonden: ‎zaterdag‎ ‎18‎ ‎oktober‎ ‎2014 ‎01‎:‎32
Aan: dev@cordova.apache.org

Hi everyone,

I want to start again a debate about adding node-webkit as a platform for cordova.
It will allow developers to target Windows (Desktop), Mac OS X and Linux.

It could also be a way to debug complex applications without any simulators.

I really want to target this platform and for now I need to create a separate project.
Having all my applications in the same project (Cordova) would be a great productivity improvement.
I think I'm not the only cordova users who want to target Destkop platforms.

What do you think ?

Maxime LUCE
Touchify - CEO
+33 6 28 60 72 34 | skype: maximeluce