cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Adding ability to add any platform on any OS
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:45:55 GMT
Cross platform developers with remote build systems.

I'm currently doing work on a mac, but I spent a bit of my time w/ a
Windows machine, and a bit w/ a Linux machine. I often have shared file
systems (smb:, or .git, or whatever).

It's moderately annoying that I have to be on my mac in order to do some
manipulation, and on an ubuntu box to do some manipulation, and on a
windows box to do some manipulation.

Ok, I take that back, if I had to do that, I'd be pissed.