cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [iOS 8] Status of WKWebView work
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 16:10:05 GMT
The Intel XDK Legacy iOS container source is not available, but the local web server is based
on CocoaHTTPServer:
https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaHTTPServer

It sounded like Shazron already has this working – I was just sharing that, based on my
experience, adding a local web server will not be a problem with Apple.
That being said, if any help is needed, I’d be glad to help however I can.

From: Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org<mailto:agrieve@chromium.org>>
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM
To: Tony Homer <tony.homer@intel.com<mailto:tony.homer@intel.com>>
Cc: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [iOS 8] Status of WKWebView work

Tony - is the code for that available anywhere?

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Homer, Tony <tony.homer@intel.com<mailto:tony.homer@intel.com>>
wrote:

>The alternative is to run a local web server, which works great. However,
>this will open up a can of worms possibly with Apple, I'm not sure.

FWIW, the Intel XDK Legacy iOS container runs a local web server that all
content is served from.

Lots of apps have been published - no problem with Apple about this
feature.