cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: List replies
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:20:30 GMT
I guess some admin probably already knows this, but I was curious so I
poked around for information.

According to the Apache Mailing Lists page
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html), Apache mailing lists
use ezmlm:
http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/

Here is the ezmlm FAQ page for setting reply-to:
http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/faq/Setting-Reply_002dTo-list_0040host.html#Set
ting-Reply_002dTo-list_0040host

The subversion mailing list guide actually discusses pros and cons of
overriding reply-to, so it seems like it must be possible to adjust on a
per list basis:
ing

Tony