cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: project version info
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 15:39:35 GMT
I'd like to repeat that I don't like quoting text in blogs.

It's unhelpful.

Writing a summary is much more helpful.

I do not want to be quoted.
Nor do I as a developer want to read/parse quotes. I do not want to spend
time parsing quotations/determining context.

As a developer, I want to know what to do, and what I should understand.