cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Personal introduction: Tony Homer
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 15:11:09 GMT
Hi!  I’d like to start contributing to Cordova.

I’m a member of the HTML5 Tools Team at Intel.
We develop the Intel XDK, which Andrew Grieve posted about in August:
http://callback.markmail.org/thread/m5zahiailvxn6lhk
I'm the lead developer for Intel App Preview (a companion app to the Intel XDK).
I've dabbled in Blackberry, Windows Phone and Windows 8, but have spent most of my time with
iOS and Android.

I live and work in Lancaster, PA, USA.
When I’m not working, I enjoy…
-spending time with my family
-sporadically running and biking
-playing games (video and board)
-reading sci-fi and fantasy
Fun fact #1: I have 4 cats.
Fun fact #2: I’m allergic to cats.

Per the ContributorWorkflow wiki page, I've joined the lists, signed the ICLA, created an
account on Apache JIRA, and bookmarked the url.
I'll look for something to get started with in JIRA - should I be looking at unassigned issues
or assigned/unresolved?

I'll be attending PhoneGap Day later this month - hope to see you there.

Tony