cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to update cordova 3.5.0 to 3.6.3 on windows 8
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:24:08 GMT
Hi Kartik.
Do you want to update CLI or platforms. Either way here how you can do it

*Updating CLI*
npm -g update cordova

*Updating platforms*
cordova platform update <platform>

Do this update for each platform you have

Source:
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.6.0/guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-Line%20Interface

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera