cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 23:20:42 GMT
I did not use npm shrinkwrap for this release. Marcel did leave really
solid instructions for it, so I could add it in. Figured I would wait until
the npm shrinkwrap thread winds down before taking any action.

I also created 3.7.x release branches for cordova-lib & cordova-cli. This
way we can always go back and bump versions if necessary without reverting
commits on master.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please review and vote on this Tools Release.
>
> Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661
>
> Both tools have been published to dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661/
>
> The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
>
>     cordova-js: 3.7.0 (d84626637e)
>     cordova-lib: 3.7.0 (329275484b)
>     cordova-plugman: 0.22.11 (6ac534395a)
>     cordova-cli: 3.7.0 (88e0c3ac00)
>
> You can test the cli by running npm install -g cordova@rc
>
> To test Android, Browser, Windows, WP, use --usegit flag when adding them to your project.
> ex. cordova platform add android --usegit
>

> As you can see, in this release I have made the cli semver compliant. The version is
now 3.7.0.
> I have also made cordova-lib's version 3.7.0 to sync up the two. If you have any issues
with this, lets discuss.

> Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to NPM, and
post the corresponding blog post.