cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Windows Release
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:06:14 GMT
Windows and WP8 will be missing release notes because we are using npm pack
to package and the packaged directory is a subdirectory in the repo.
RELEASENOTES.md is in the root.

This is the last release where the package directory is a sub directory.
Master for both those repos have moved all files to the root (including
package.json). Future releases will include RELEASENOTES.md.

We could move RELEASENOTES.md into the sub directory on the 3.6.x branch
for both repos and retag. I don't think it is necessary since the notes
will be posted in the blog post, but if people feel strongly about
including it, I will go ahead and do it.