cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:05:41 GMT
Looking through peoples responses on this thread and the project version
thread, many people have been pushing for a bigger jump in version number
for the CLI.

Chatting with Shaz, he is very concerned about support issues coming in
with users being very confused about versions. By having a big seperation
between platform versions and cli version, that will at least remove the
connection between the two.

I'm leaning towards a bigger jump now.

Proposal: CLI becomes version 10.0.0