cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:48:04 GMT
I'm working on these now -- they should be mostly done by the end of the
day today.

Victor -- there were already some changes proposed to the spanish
translations in the Device plugin here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-device/pull/17 -- some of them are
independent of your changes, and others conflict. I've pulled your PR in,
but could you take a look and see if any other changes need be made?