cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:20:03 GMT
These are all merged in, on the master branch. GitHub claimed that #96 was
failing on the Travis server, but I tested it, and didn't see any test
failures here.

I didn't cherry-pick them onto 3.7.x; I don't know if the 3.7.x branch is
considered a "release branch" right now. All of the commits since 3.7.0 was
tagged seem like they should probably go into the next release anyway, so
I'd probably just want to re-branch from master for 4.0.0, or 10.0.0, or
whatever the next version turns out to be.

Ian