cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-js] replaceNavigator
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:51:01 GMT
On Mon Oct 27 2014 at 3:41:48 PM Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ouch, sorry about this :(

Don't be -- you did the right thing, and nobody actually tried it out on
the devices it's failing on.

I was talking to Andrew about it earlier, and he reminded me of the utility
functions we have for this in cordova.js -- defineGetterSetter might be the
one; I don't remember specifically. Would it be possible to use the utility
methods instead? They're pretty well tested on all platforms.

Ian