cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding node-webkit as a platform
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 01:06:07 GMT
Yeah, I think it would be awesome if we could decouple cordova-cli and
cordova-plugman from each and every platform, but given the recent
version+pinning discussions, this may be hard to get through.

I will play try to play with it a bit (over the weekend) and report back.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com