cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding node-webkit as a platform
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:42:34 GMT
official?
If you want to do it, or anyone else does, then they should go for it.
Here's my random thoughts ...
I think it would be awesome, but we currently all appear to have way more
work than we can accomplish. The issue list in JIRA is out of control, and
we seem to be losing ground.
What happened to 'sugar' as a platform? Their pull requests are sitting and
waiting ... [1] Tizen [2][3] ??
Browser as a platform took months, and is only finally in, although no one
knows about it.
Adding a platform currently affects cordova-lib/cli/js + plugman + every
core plugin ... having more platforms may not be better, especially if they
aren't maintained.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/98
[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/47
[3] https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/16