cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:40:46 GMT
I'm back from vacation, sorry I missed all the fun on version numbering :-)

+1 on 4.x for CLI

Things I see as to continue to enhance.

- Better explain each component and how they relate (in function and
dependency) on the website/docs

- Put some of the brains into the cli to better illustrate and inform the
user about the different components (inform there is a new cli version
(ionic, bower do this), flags "--latest" "--rc" for add platforms, platform
ls to print more information something similar to "npm outdated" where it
prints a table with "current, wanted, latest, location, etc.."

oh by the way this must be a good thread, this email marks the 100th :-)