cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding ability to add any platform on any OS
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:55:59 GMT
We can start by small wins by making CLI a bit smarter, if the user do
"cordova build" the cordova project might have multiple platforms and some
of them it can't compile, the same for "cordova run", printing a message
and skipping the step would be a good improvement.

for "cordova create", I agree with Andrew ios should be easy to write in
nodejs and be able to run the create command in a non OSX.