cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: Build signed archives using CLI
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:47:51 GMT
I can already get the ultimate .apk through "cordova build android
--release", but I already have the required .properties properly configured
in my platform/android folder, specifying the path and name to my
keystores. The "cordova build android --release" already gives me the
signed and ready .apk, all I have to do is upload it to play.google.com.

I have never, however, used cordova's CLI to build the final artifact for
iOS (IPA) for iTunes. All I do is run "cordova prepare", and use xCode from
then on to build, package, sign, and upload.