cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: Genymotion on Mac for Cordova testing
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:41:56 GMT
GenyMotion runs fine on my Mac (OS X 10.9.5). I haven't upgraded Geny to
2.3.0, so am still on 2.2.2. My Virtual Box is 4.3.6 (a tad out-of-date).

Are you having a problem getting the app itself to run, or is a problem
with getting the emulators started? Have you checked the console app to see
if anything interesting shows up in there?

*Kerri Shotts*
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web:

*Social Media:*
          Twitter: @photokandy,
​ @photokandy,
​          Github:
​          Stack Overflow: ​

*Apps on the Apple Store:*
​          Greek Interlinear Bible 1.3​:

​          PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:

          PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:

          Instant PhoneGap Social Application Development:​

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Lisa Seacat DeLuca <>